Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Story Behind This Blog

I started this blog with the help of my friend, Miss Lauren, whom I have known since I was 3 years old.  She has been most helpful in so many ways.  Most importantly she has set a great example for me.  I am so thankful for her.  I hope to grow up to be just like her.  She has two blogs I really enjoy reading-        raisingmytwogirls.blogspot.com          daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com.

I started this blog to share about the things I make.  I enjoy sewing, crochet, knitting, and cross stitch.  Occasinally I will also post about other things.  I'm excited to get started and will hopefully post about a project soon.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Deleted that last comment due to a misspelled word :) thanks for the sweet things you said. We all love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added this you my favorites. The kids and I will look forward to seeing all the lovely things you make! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you.

      I love you too and miss you.

      Delete