Saturday, August 25, 2012

California

My family and I went to San Diego, California this summer to visit my uncle, cousin, and some other family.  We had so much fun!  Here are some pictures.


                                         left to right: Uncle David, Aunt Renee, my Dad


                                         My cousin Natalie and I

                          
                                         Uncle David and I


                                         Brothers!


                                         All the cousins!


                                         My brother and I


                                         Uncle David, Dougie and I  ( one night we had a beach bonfire and that's
                                         where this picture was taken)


                                         Uncle David and Dougie


                                         Uncle David and my cousin, Nathan!

While we were there we went to a place called Palm Srings.  It is in the desert, so it is very hot.  It was around 110 degrees while we were there, so we spent a lot of time swimming!

 
                                         It is so beautiful!
 


                                         Natalie and Dougie


                                         Natalie and I

Another thing we did was watch my cousin, Nathan's, basketall game!  He played great!  ( I can't figure out how to turn this one around.  Sorry.)  He is number 35.

It was a great trip!


                                         My Mom, Dougie, and I in my uncle's Cadillac!






1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the pictures. I know it was a fun time. I'm so glad y'all got the chance to go visit together.

    ReplyDelete