Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quick Post.

This blog has been quite neglected for the past months. I always think, "What's the point of doing it now?"  But, I really do enjoy it; so when I have the time, I am going to post! :) We'll see how this goes....


August was a very busy month for our family. First, we had VBS at church. I always love getting to help out and meet all the little kids that come for that! So fun!! :)







Photo
With my buddy at VBS!!!!

After VBS these girls came from a visit!! A great time was had by all, and we are counting down the days until we get to see each other again!!

Photo


The last few days of their visit Abby flew in. It was so good to see her once again!!!

Photo
So thankful for her!!

Photo
And of course we must include a picture of these two.. ;)

The day Abby left, my mom and I flew up to Minnesota to visit my aunt and her family!! What a fun time we had. It was so nice for me to be able to see my aunt...11 years later. Waiting that long to see each other, from now on, is definitely out of the question!! Miss her and her family so much!!!

Photo

Photo

Photo

This pizza below....BEST PIZZA EVER.....wish it wasn't only in MN!!!! :)

Photo

Malcolm and his little brother, Uriah, are getting so big!! The time spend with them is precious. I just have to take some pictures to capture the sweet moments!! :)

Photo

Photo

Photo
Such a cute little guy...wish he wasn't getting big so fast!!









No comments:

Post a Comment