Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Doing What I Love.

Photo


The above picture says it all. I'm at the table with my hooks and some yarn allll the time....and I love it!!!! I am so glad I learned at a young age to do something that I have grown to love so much!!

Recently a lady contacted me and said that she would like a blanket and a hat for her great niece that was just born.... Perfect!! A chance to make some money and a chance to do what I love!! The colors she picked were green, yellow, and white...soft colors.


Photo


Photo
I was to choose the pattern for the blanket, so I chose this beautiful granny square one for a sweet little girl!!! :)

Photo


Photo
To finish it off I added this sweet picot edging...love this edge!! =)


Photo
This hat pattern is so simple, yet so pretty!!!

Photo

While I was working on the blanket and hat, I got a text from a friend that used to live in our neighborhood and recently moved. She wanted an owl hat for her little girl!!! The colors she chose were bright and very fun for a little girl!! Purple and neon pink with a lime green flower!!!

Photo

Photo


Looking forward to sharing with you all the next project that I have going on my hooks!! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment