Friday, May 2, 2014

Uriah Samuel Gonzalez

Uriah Samuel was born 1 week and 3 days ago. I was so exited to get to hold him last night! I love newborn babies, and when you get to hold them when they are so small it makes it even better! =) Uriah is Malcolm's new little brother. I have posted several times on Malcolm, so everyone should know who he is!! ;) I'm looking forward to many more special times with my new little buddy and also many more sweet times with Malcolm! Even though Uriah is here and I am able to hold him, my little Malcolm will always be special to me!! :))




This picture Uriah's dad took with his phone, so I'm going to share some pictures that I had taken on my camera down below. :) Enjoy the new cuteness that has entered this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo


Photo

I know in my last post I said I would be back with pictures of the project I was doing...but since I had these cute pictures of Uriah, I figured it would be ok to share these first!!
Hope everyone has a happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment