Monday, May 12, 2014

A Little Break

Just waned to stop in and let everyone know that this week my grandparents are in town, and then Dougie and I leave on Friday....heading to Wisconsin for 11 days!!! We can't wait to see Abby and her family!!
There will be absence on my blog for a little bit, but I will be returning right away when I come back with pictures and more!! :)

On another note: I hope everyone had a excellent Mother's day! I certainly have been blessed with a wonderful mother. She does everything and anything she can for me. I will never forget the special times we have had together and the memories that we have made. I'm so thankful for the best mother!! My life would be so different without her, and I am so happy that I have her as my mom! I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment