Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where do I start??

I think the title is appropriate for this post. :) We've had so much going on I haven't had time for blogging. :/ I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things for this blog! For now we need to go back a couple of weeks to Abby's visit..............


We always look forward, months ahead of time, to Abby's coming down. It is one of the best times of the year! Days filled with lots of talking, laughing, pictures being taken, and much more! There really isn't time to tell details and details of things we did, so mostly I will leave the pictures to do the talking, with some words here and there. :)

Love this picture of my mom and Abby!!!




Photo
The day at Winter Park was one of the most fun times!!






Photo






Photo
God's creation is truly marvelous!






Photo








Photo
Abby was here for my birthday. We went out to eat, and then we went to Cranes Roost to walk around the lake! It was a very nice time, and we took some great pictures! I especially like this one!


Photo
It was nice to have someone to take a family picture for us!!






Photo
I really like this one. So thankful for the wonderful family that I have!! :)






Photo
This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures that we have had taken together!












Photo
Dougie and Abby have been official since December!!!!! ;)


Photo
It was great to see Abby's mom for a few days as well!!!


Photo









After Abby left town my grandpa came! We had such a wonderful time, and I miss him a lot. We were so very busy that week getting ready for the youth rally at church and everything with my grandpa, so I didn't get a chance to snap a lot of pictures. Most of the ones that we did get are phone pictures, but pictures nonetheless. :) For now I'll just post the two that I have on the computer.










Photo
Lunch at Panera. =)


Photo
This is such a special picture. It will always help us to remember the time when he came to visit, and it is just such a special picture to be able to have forever!! So thankful he was able to come down!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment