Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Not So Wordless Wednesday =)



I have always liked looking at the "Wordless Wednesday" posts on blogs that I follow, but whenever I think "I'm going to do one of those", the pictures always need words to go along with them.  So I decided to instead of trying to make up a post that I could do without words, I would just to do a "Not So Wordless Wednesday" post. I've seen them before, so I won't be the only one that isn't able to post without words! ;)

Photo
The days when Malcolm comes over are the best!! I took the opportunity of getting some pictures with him while babysitting him recently!! I love his little smile in this one!! :)


Photo
I LOVE the time when he gets a serious face and snuggles with me!! I will miss these when he gets to the age where snuggles are no longer in the picture!! :(



Photo
On this particular visit he found our unopened jug of apple juice along side the refrigerator. The first time he found it, I had to go and get him because it was time to eat lunch; but later that afternoon he found it again and had a couple minutes of fun entertainment with it! So, of course, I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of cute photos of him having fun!! :)




Photo
Love it!!!!


Photo
Just having fun with a jug of juice!! ;)


Photo
I was attempting to get a cute picture of my mom with Malcolm. In the midst of trying to get Malcolm to smile, he did this. And since this was the only picture I got, I wanted to post it. It is rather cute I think! :)
I am so glad that Malcolm and his parents go to our church so we are able to see him two to three times every week! We miss our little Malcy when he leaves our house, but we look forward to the next time he comes!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment