Monday, February 24, 2014

Malcolm

A year ago a little boy was born into our church. His parents brought him over when he was about 4 days old for me to hold him. From that point on I could never resist holding this cute little guy. He turned one almost a week and a half ago. It's so sad to watch little babies grow up so fast. I spend a lot of time with Malcolm and am so thankful for him.
Photo
So tiny!

Photo
As you can tell, I was so happy to be able to hold my lil' buddy for the first time while he was still so little.
Photo
We even got to see his eyes that day. :))))))





I spend a lot of time with Malcolm. I'm so glad that he loves me and wants me to hold him!! I enjoy every minute of it. 

Photo


Photo

We all love holding him!!!!

Photo

Sadly I don't have any pictures of my dad holding him. Sometime I'll have to get one. :)

Photo

Photo
Such a happy little guy.

Photo

Photo

These pictures below were taken the day after his 1st birthday.


Photo

Photo

So thankful for this little guy. I'm looking forward to him coming over on Wednesday!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment