Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Having Trouble

I've been attempting to post for quite a while now; but for some reason when I upload the pictures and then click "add selected", it freezes.  Then I have to completely sign out of Blogger. I've tried making a new blog, and it did the same thing; so obviously it is the computer not Blogger. If anyone has had this same trouble and was able to fix it or knows how to fix it PLEASE leave a comment!! I've tried a lot of different things, but nothing is working. Thanks so very much!!!!! :)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I didn't even know that you had a blog! Sorry to hear that you are having troubles - I haven't experienced that so I am sorry I can't help but I hope you figure it out soon! :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Hugs to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete