Thursday, October 25, 2012

Owl Hats

These are the owl hats I said I was going to be posting about.  They are so adorable.  I got this pattern from Daisy Cottage Designs.  This pattern is well written and very easy to understand.  It is also easy to make! 

Here is the first one I ever made just for practice.  I think it turned out great! 


This is the second one I made.  This one is for my Dad's cousin who is having a little baby boy.  My Mom also made her a little blanket for the baby to be able to take along in the stroller and carseat.  Here is the hat I made for her.


Then I made this third one for a friend of ours who is having a baby girl.  My Mom is making her a blanket also.  I will post a picture of her blanket when she finishes it!


Here is a picture of all 3 of the hats.  They are all so cute!


This is the latest one I'v made.  My Grandma has a baby shower coming up so I made her an owl hat and my Mom made her a blanket. This baby is a boy so we did navy blue and green.  These pictures are of the blanket my Mom made for her.



 
Here is the owl hat I made her.
 
 
Lastly here is a picture of the blanket and owl hat together.  They match perfectly.  They are both so cute.
 
 
I am making 8 more owl hats and probably more.  So, more posts to come on these adorable hats and the blanket too!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment