Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun Friday


For those of you who enjoy cross stitch, here is a fun idea that has helped me a lot... a cross stitch notebook.
 

In a minute I'll show you why it is so fun, but first, here is what you will need:

A 3 ring binder
Sheet protectors ( I use non glare super heavy weight ones)
Fine tip dry erase markers
Your favorite cross stitch patterns and instructions!




Having your patterns in the sheet protectors will keep them nice and from getting all bent up.  And if they are all in one notebook, you won't lose them.
The best part about the sheet protectors is that you can write on them with your dry erase markers and then erase your marks later.  So when you are counting and need to remember numbers, just jot them down on your sheet protector.  You can also cross off rows as you finish them.  This is especially helpful for beginners.

You can make a notebook like this for crochet, knitting, or any crafts you work on.  In fact, I got the idea from my Auntie Stephie who made me one for my crochet and kntting patterns!  This has been really helpful for me, and I hope it will be for you also! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment