Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Never Ending.....

There is a never ending supply of projects going on around here....mostly gifts either for babies soon to arrive, for birthdays, for missionaries (to remind them we are praying for them), and everything in between. =)


My latest crocheted dishcloths were for our good friend, Mrs. Holt, a missionary in Sierra Leone, Africa. Some people in our church were sending a package over to the Holts, so I got busy working on dishcloths and a letter!!


Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo


A young lady from our church is living with and helping the Holts for a year, so I included a letter for her and a button bookmark. =)


Photo

Photo
This bookmark works great in any book!!!!

Photo

Photo


This is such a quick and easy thing to make. Who wouldn't love such a cute little bookmark?!?!  The tutorial for it is found here

That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a great March so far!! Time goes by so quickly...can't believe we are already into March!!! =)





2 comments:

  1. The dish cloths are beautiful! And the book mark is great as well!
    I want to invite you to check us out at asparkcalledconscience.Jimdo.com We would love to have you as a follower:)

    God Bless,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Isabella. I will most definitely check out your blog!!

    Just out of curiosity, how did you find my blog?:) I post a lot about my crafts and other things! I would love to have you as a follower as well!!

    ReplyDelete