Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Grandparents' visit

Well, over our "Spring Break" my Grandparents were here.  It is always so much fun to see them again.  Here is a picture of them.  I am so thankful for such wonderful grandparents!!


One fun thing we did while they were here was to go to a place called Winter Park.  There are tons of little shops, restaurants, a train station, and rose garden.  We go there every year they come down, and we always eat at the same restuarant, called Panullos!!


My mom and I always split the same thing there.  It is a wonderful calzone!!  Doesn't that look delicious?!?!

 
My Grammy, mom, and I were walking and looking in differnt shops, and I saw this bike.  I just had to stop and take a picture of it!!
 
 
As the girls shopped, my Papa and Dougie played a game of Cribbage.
                


 
We took a picture of my grandparents, Dougie, and I this year.  This will be a very special picture always!!
 

 
Just for the enjoyment of it, look at the little car I saw on the way to Winter Park!!!
 
 
Here is one rose I loved in the garden.  I just think it is so pretty.
 
 
Another day we girls went to some furniture shops and just looked around.  In one of the shops, I spotted this little rabbit penned up.  Isn't he (or she?!?!) cute?
 
 
We also played a lot of games at the house!!
 
 
That's all for right now.  Hope everyone is having a great week!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment